TITLE: Marketing Support Coordinator
LOCATION OF JOB: Irondale, Alabama
FLSA STATUS: Full-time,
GENERAL SUMMARY: Coordinates the organization and timely execution of assigned marketing support tasks and the development of ongoing relationships with individuals at affiliated and non-affiliated media companies
1. Coordinates participation in domestic and international trade shows /events, including hotel reservations, contracts, etc.; Prepares shipments of materials and exhibits to events, including lifting boxes up to 70 lbs.
2. Reconciles monthly travel and expense statements with receipts from all department staff and prepares reports.
3. Prepares and proofs mailing lists and documents for marketing campaigns; distributes documents and lists as needed.
4. Updates computer database of non-affiliated and affiliated distributors, parishes, volunteers, and mailing lists with correct names and addresses.
- College graduate or 3 years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills, including professional tact and courtesy when meeting or talking on the telephone.
- Detail-oriented; demonstrated success executing multiple projects simultaneously; ability to organize tasks, work independently, research information, analyze problems and select proper action.
- Knowledge of personal computers and strong competence in all Microsoft Officeproducts, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Note: The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Résumés can be sent to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE