TITLE: Broadcast TV Engineer
REPORTS TO: Chief Engineer
GENERAL SUMMARY: Installs, aligns, repairs and otherwise maintains specific audio, video, and computer equipment as well as performing operational checks on same.
1. Performs scheduled routine preventative maintenance on installed equipment.
2. Perform as "On Call" Engineer after normal work hours and on weekends by providing assistance and repair services on installed equipment.
3. Performs complete mechanical and electrical alignment to manufacturer specifications on installed equipment.
4. Troubleshoot and repair all equipment to component level.
5. Regular and prompt attendance.
• Two-year technical college degree or equivalent experience specializing in component level repair of electronic equipment.
• Four years experience in broadcast television or related field required.
• Good eyesight and hearing required. No color blindness.
NOTE: THIS IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION; ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS.
Résumés should be e-mailed to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE