TITLE: Spanish Producer
LOCATION OF JOB: Irondale, Alabama
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
GENERAL SUMMARY: Overall management of one or more Spanish productions. Coordinates on content and is responsible for technical and creative execution of projects in accordance with the Mission Statement of the Network.
1. Supervises overall program production-related activities associated with completion of the production or series.
2. Coordinates with Art Director on set requirements.
3. Coordinates schedule with talent and Vice President of Spanish Production.
4. Secures performance releases and copyright clearances as required by the specific production.
5. Maintains information files and provides segment and program information to Programming and Marketing departments as required.
• Bachelors Degree in communications or equivalent
• Three years experience in broadcast or cable TV production.
• Excellent Spanish oral and written communications skills as well as bilingual in English.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through
NOTE: The above is a brief summary of the job description. Additional information will be provided if an offer to interview is extended.
Résumés should be e-mailed to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE