Guilty
Question from Anonymous on 4/27/2017:

I recently attended confession with a new priest. I hadn't been in over a year. I had a sin I was really worried about, and he didn't seem to take it too seriously. I know it wasn't a lighthearted matter because a priest I mentioned it to before took it very seriously. I felt like this new priest was being way too kind to me. We actually ended up talking about my venial sins than this one that I think was mortal. Before confession I was having panic attacks about it, and even after saying penance, I'm continuing to have panic. I'm not eating and I can't stop crying. I don't know if it's my conscience or the fact that I've been prescribed an anti-anxiety that I've yet to take. I also don't know why he didn't tell me to do anything beyond the three our fathers he gave me. I thought I was as explicit with the sin as I could be. I'll be attending a healing mass later today, but beyond going to confession again(and it's only been a day)I don't know what to do.

Dear Anon,

Go with the fact that the priest gave you absolution. Otherwise you will drive yourself crazy with scruples.