Assisted Reproductive Technology 2
Question from Anonymous on 3/4/2018:

Thanks for your initial response. You were seeking more information, so this is to provide it. The company does not produce any product that can be used in an abortion. It has multiple therapeutic products for prostate cancer, osteoarthritis, nocturia, ulcerative colitis, to name a few. One of the products is used for assisted reproduction, which I understood was morally acceptable. However, when I read up on this product further in some cases it has been used as part of an IVF program. Hopefully that gives enough detail for a more definitive point of view. Thanks again.

Dear Anonymous,

Given the circumstances and what you have shared, we see nothing wrong with this place of employment. The company is not advocating anything evil but rather those who use the products may be. That is not your responsibility.

Judie