'Source' of Homosexuality?
Question from Meghan on 7/12/2013:

What is the Church's teaching or stand on the source of homosexuality? Does She teach that some people are 'born that way', and if so, what are the points of Her response? Or does She say it is a life-style choice only, or some combination of the two?

It occurred to me when reading up on some of the sneaky ways the LGBT activists are infiltrating our schools that if I were asked by someone supporting their agenda about people being born gay, I wouldn't know how to answer in a specific way according to Church teaching.

Dear Meghan

Official Catholic teaching on homosexuality is presented in this article from CATHOLIC ANSWERS

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/homosexuality