Re: Obama's re-election
Question from Hannah on 11/19/2012:

Yes I know, Mrs. Judie. It's hard to face I guess. What the world and the Church needs is purification and that is nor far off. I remember the Saints saying the way to hell is paved with the skulls of Priests and Bishops. What should we do then? Save them from Hell! Do everything you can for them! I make a morning offering everyday for the Sanctification of the Clergy. Esentially everything I do is for them. I have the utmost respect for my Bishops and Priests. Another thing to remember though is we have a whole new generation of men that are on 'fire'. I know many of them and trust me the Church will be in good hands with them. There's still hope. St. Louis de Montfort talks about the 'Apostles of the latter days'-Priests who will be the servents of Mary and great Saints. Think about it! That's the future. We won't be in this mess for that much longer. The Victory is Our Lady's. She will raise up these Priests. And her Immaculate Heart will triumph and there will be Peace, but only after much much suffering which is looming over our heads. Take the superstorm Sandy, for instance. That was no coincidence as everyone will think. It was a Chastisment on account of their sins! And how many have repented? Very few of any. People need to repent as Our Lady of Akita said. If not fire will fall from the sky and wipe out a great part of humanity, the good and the bad, the priests and the faithful! She also said to pray for the Pope, Bishops, and Priests. I could go on and on, but those of are just some thoughts. I do a lot of studying on Eschatology. God bless you all.

Hannah

Thank you for your reflections. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.