child abuse
Question from Hugh Byrnes on 3/23/2014:

It is truly frightening to listen to what is coming from the Vatican today. A member of the group of priests which are investigation 'child abuse' one Fr. Hans Zollner, a Psychologist in the Georgian University in Rome, states in a recent interview.." that the inclusion of subject of abortion, homosexuality and contraception have no value in this study" He goes further to say it is ridiculous. When we realize that the majority of child abuse in the Church is of a homosexual nature, how can such a statement be made?? This radio interview can be found on 'news from the Vatican".

Hugh

I read the report which is here http://www.news.va/en/news/fr-hans-zollner-the-church-is- committed-to-safegua

Zollner is a professor and he does not speak for the doctrine of the Catholic Church and I would suggest that he should not be speaking at all. His statements, however, are his opinion only.