Enemies
Question from CY Hicks on 4/25/2012:

I was just wondering, in the bible are there any verses about praying for your enemies, especially people who hurt you and also what does gods say about praying for them and will they get away with the pain they caused others

Answer by David Gregson on 10/26/2012:

"Your have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.... You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matt 5:43-47)

"Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God; for it is written, 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.'" (Rom 12:19)