College Daughters
Question from Kevin Ensminger on 3/5/2014:

I'm looking for a book I can buy my two daughters. They're wonderful college kids but don't really go to church anymore. In fact, they were brought up Lutheran. They're at a bigliberal college. They work hard and do well and I'm very proud. I just want them to not forget that there's a heaven, and one day will be judgement day. I don't want to scare them. I wantto find a book to give them that proves to them that there's a wonderful heaven and that the main purpose in life is to prepare.

Dear Kevin,

You have made a good request. Know that you have plenty of company on your situation. Most colleges today are regular melting pots when it comes to melting away any faith the students might have had. Does any one out there know of any books that have helped them with this situation of their children losing their faith?