Ghost Tours and Seances
Question from Anonymous on 2/2/2014:

As a former docent at a historical museum, I have noticed an increase in Ghost Tours and Seances. The children are especially fascinated. Padre Pio warned of being a bad example and I worry that this could lead to more demonic influences. Often times their first question is "is it haunted". I did deflect some of this, but this pastime is very popular. Could you please warn parents and the general community about this. Thank you. Anonymous.

Dear Anon,

You have already given a very fine warning. You have first hand experience in the matter. Keep talking. The diabolical is nothing to play around with,