St. Michael chaplet
Question from Sophie Tredor on 1/27/2014:

I recently ordered a medal of St. Michael from you I find that he helps me a great deal. I notice that the chaplet offered in your catalog has different colored beads.also on the Shrine of St. Jude website they picture a chaplet with the statement that it has " all the correct colors for the beads" and the colors are different than yours.I would like to know what the colors should be,what they signify and where they should be placed on the chaplet as I am planning on making my own. I would appreciate this information very much as I cannot seem to find the answer anywhere. Thank you and God bless you.

Dear Sophie,

I am afraid that I cannot help you. Does anyone out there know about this matter?