psalms
Question from lisa on 11/1/2012:

I am a homeschooler, and I am reading a psalms every morning. I have search the internet for a catholic website to help me explain and discuss with my students what the psalm of the day means. Can you direct me to a website that will help us? My students are between the ages of 3 - 15. God Bless Lisa

The most extensive well written I know if is Commentary on the Psalms by Saint Robert Bellarmine. I know it is readily available in book form via web but does anyone know if there is a free online version available? If so, let me know. There is also the Navarre series and probably an Ignatius Study Bible edition but Bellarmine is best.

Thanks, Lisa