re: Dominican Sisters of Hope
Question from wondering on 12/10/2012:

Thanks for your response. Since you have let me know that the "Dominican Sisters of Hope were part of the 2012 LCWR (Leadership Conference of Women Religious). See http://ophope.org/lcwr-assembly-2012/", I will not send them my donation. Instead, I thought of returning the request to the Prioress with a note telling her why I am not donating. Any suggestion on how to charitably express it? Thanks.

Dear Wondering

I encourage you to send her a note telling her that you have chosen to withhold the donation because you are concerned that they no longer uphold the magisterium of the Church. You can say this because they have associated themselves with a dissident group of nuns.