Re: How Does One Reconcile This
Question from Paul on 10/10/2013:

Hello again Judy,

Although the just person sins seven times a day, more frequently, especially among women, I see an attitude of I'll marry him. have kids, if I don't get what I am entitled to, I'll divorce and begin again - Hollywood lifestyle everywhere.

Recently my neighbor and his wife (both Catholics) with hildren divorced, since the wife of the devout husband had an affair and child with her best friend's husband. The wife married the husband of her girlfriend's best friend, while her original husband, in anquish, tries to raise, or lose partial custody of his children to this adulterous affair. Even if the crazy wife repents and wantr to reconcile, how does one do this with another child from the affair in the picture? This is no joke and the reality of these scenerios is growing larger. Have illegitimate kids; do what you want, then convert?

Dear Paul

You lost me with your insult to women: "More frequently, especially among women ..."

Not sure where you are going with this but the culture war is not well served by that sort of record.

Judie