love connection
Question from Meggie on 7/4/2013:

Dear Judie:

Hi! Like many other people who read the question/answer section of the EWTN website, I'd like to start out by saying may God bless you and the other staff members at EWTN for all the hard work you do and for caring to answer our many questions.

That being said, I'm curious about the Catholic Singles website. Do you think that it would be a good site to try to find God's match for me?

I'm 46 years old, and I had a beautiful, fun, loving relationship with my high-school sweetheart ever since we were seventeen. Unfortunately, this year, on December 10, will mark the third year of his passing from complications due to phemonia.

Being the type who refuses to throw a pity-party for myself for too long, I'm wanting to try this site, but if I could maybe get some testimonies--and even your opinion about this particular site--that would be greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you so much for all that you do for us at the EWTN website.

Meggie

Meggie

I know several people who have found interesting connections on that web site and some who have been disappointed. It is at least worth a try.

I will pray that God's will be done for you. And thank you for the kind words.