Sad thing to see
Question from Lily T. on 4/11/2013:

Dear Judie--This is not a question, just a comment. I sometimes pray outside a local abortion facility. Today while I was there, several geese were in the street, crossing the road. A car on its way to the abortion clinic very patiently waited for the geese to cross the road, then made its turn into the clinic parking lot. How ironic that the young woman in that car was quite concerned about the fate of those geese while on the way to kill her baby. What a sad commentary on our culture, that a goose's life is more important than the life of an unborn child. God help us, and God bless you for all you do for the pro-life cause.

Lily

This is what is wrong with our culture today. Abortion is viewed as a selective surgery, not an act of killing.