sad, sick world
Question from Joseph on 7/3/2013:

Dear Judy, please pray for me and give me your advice. I am so horrified and disgusted with what is happening in Austin right now. As I'm sure you know, the pro-abortion thugs are now literally worshiping Satan at the Texas state house. I just read the horrible news about the thugs led by Cecile Richards who are trying to stop the democratic process. I am so sickened and disgusted with this world. The filth and evil of so many people is astounding. Between all of the evil politicians, especially the fake Catholics like Nancy Pelosi, to the horrible judges on the supreme court forcing "same sex marriage" on us, the horrors of the HHS mandate and so many other things both in the USA and abroad, it's too much to take. Satan has control over way too many people now and it's really scary. Thank you for all that you do and God bless you and the American Life League.

Joseph

I agree with every word you say and know in my heart that if we remain faithful to God, and never back down from defending truth, we will be at least sounding the alarm. There is immense evil in the world today but we must never forget that God is in charge and in HIM is the glory; we know that for a fact.