satisfaction
Question from Julie on 12/6/2013:

Hello, I was wondering if it is scrupulous to come to the end of each day thinking I could have done so much more by way of fasting, praying, or sacrificing. I am afraid that if I really try hard throughout the day to unite each moment to Christ and receive peace from it then I am being deceived into laziness so as not to grow in my faith. Thank you.

Dear Julie,

At the end of the day just admit that you have been far from perfect and then go to sleep. The next day you start all over again. You fall down and get up again. It is the getting up again that pleases God very much. Only in heaven will any of us be perfect.