About wedding
Question from Angie Anonymous on 12/2/2013:

Hi, in need of advice. I don't want to contradict my faith as a Catholic & am wondering if attending my cousin's future wedding (he is engaged right now) would be considered so. My cousin has already been married in a Catholic Church (comes from a catholic family) & is now divorced "in the eyes of the state". I believe he has not received an annulment from the Catholic Church, pretty sure he has already tried. If he hasn't should I not attend his wedding? I am also a wedding photographer and if he asks me to document his wedding would that be sinful? Thank you in advance.

Dear Angie,

As a Catholic you are a witness to the truth of the truth of the teachings of the Church. Your cousin is going against the teachings of the Church. That does not leave you much choice. Who are you going to be loyal to? It should be the Church of whom Christ is the Head. Yes, you are in a difficult position because many do not take the Church seriously.