Answers
Question from FrankV on 12/30/2013:

Dear Doctor. I'll try. 1. Mary: Try Luke I:28 "Hail full of Grace" Anyoone full of grace deserves respect. LuKe 1:42 "Blessed Are the among women" Luje 48 "all generstion shall call me blessed"

Look, you ask your friends and other on earth to pray for you. You bleive when they die they go to heaven. If they are in heaven, how much more are their prayers worth.

Don't forget "Honor your Father and Mother". Christ surely did. do you think He likes it when you ignore her. When did Christ do His first miracle? when his mother asked him. He listens to her.

2. Yes immersion is allowed and sprinkling besides pouring. Read the Didache for the original. There is a book on blessings and on the sacraments that every church has. Ask to look at it. 3. For confessionals try NewAdvent.com

Thank you God bless you, Happy 6th day of Christmas.

FrankV

Dear Frank,

Thanks for your note.