regretting retirement
Question from Virgie on 12/31/2013:

I spoke to Father Mike and he asked to me to a novena to the Holy Spirit using my own words and not using any formal prayers. I did complete the novena but was unable to hear an answer from the Holy Spirit. Would you please advise as to how the Holy Spirit might communicate with me and how I can discern His answer and/or advise? Thank you Virgie

Dear Virgie,

It is understandable that you want your answer after the novena. But God has his own sense of time as his own sense of what you need. Keep praying and give the Holy Spirit a chance.