Perpetual sacrifice
Question from Nellie Wright on 11/14/2012:

Is this correct thinking? Not sure who to ask..

I am the mother of nine, ages 18 to 40 years. I have talked much to God about having children over those child bearing years. Here are some thoughts which I had.

I truely believe that artifical contraception has been one of satan's tatics which has deceived the elect. It has been the cause of the perpetual sacrifice asked of women, in particular, to be decreased.

The word sacrifice seems to be disappearing from our hearts and our vocabulary. The priest's prime action is to offer sacrifice. Since we are priestly people, our prime action should be to offer sacrifice. St Paul tells us we should " offer your bodies as a living sacrifice" Romans 12 vr 1. The prophet Daniel says that there will come a time that the perpetual sacrifice will be abolished. I believe, since we are both body and spirit, that this spiritual sacrifice, the Mass, which will be interrupted for a time, will affect the sacrifice of the body-that our bodies will no longer perpetually offer the sacrifice asked of us. This sacrifice of the unordained priesthood was given to us in the Garden of Eden-that is in working and especially in having children.

Artificial birth control has been the main cause of the interruption of the sacrifice asked of woman. It has influenced the perpetual sacrifice of the Mass in that many priests were never conceived, decreasing the number of Masses which would be said daily if these men were given life.

The sacrifice of the priest and the sacrifice of having children can be compared; -both are living sacrifices, eternal covenants, called to be offered perpetually for the glory of God and the remission of sins, through suffering. -both are a blood and water sacrifice -both have two natures, human and immortal It takes three to offer the Holy sacrifice of the Mass-the priest, as the person of Christ, yet retaining his own human identity (2 as 1), through the power of the Holy Spirit (3 as 1) offered to the Father. It takes three to offer the sacrifice of having children, man and woman in one flesh (2 as 1) through the power of the Holy Spirit-the Lord the Giver of Life, (3 as 1). The words spoken by Jesus through the priest at the Consecration:"This is my body given up for you", can be said by most women who bear children-at least for the nine months of gestaion.

Abortion is the greatest triump of satan- this creature is being given the sacrifice which should be offered to God -this is an abomination-a blood and water sacrifice of a human with the spirit of God living in it is being destroyed on the alters of choice.

Nellie Wright

Jeremiah 32:35 English Standard Version (ESV) 35 They built the high places of Baal (A)in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, (B)to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, (C)though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do (D)this abomination, (E)to cause Judah to sin.

Today we offer up our sons and daughters to satan's cause, through abortion. How many are offering their children up to God in this generation?

Dear Nellie,

Thank you for your witness. When mothers think like you, there will be priests. When they don't think like you, there will be no priests. What a mother believes is very important. It has eternal consequences.