Boycott
Question from Frank on 11/17/2012:

Hello Judy,

I have read your responses to boycotting based on pro life issues especially with the comment your spiritual director made. Based on this, what is your feeling about Microsoft and Apple? Am I sinning by purchasing their goods? Are they on Life Decisions list?

Thanks for your time.

Frank

Microsoft is on the Life Decisions boycott list as is Apple. However I do not believe it is sinful to purchase the products in question as you are not responsible for the giving patterns of the company's charitable arm or foundation.

However I do encourage you to write to the Board of Directors of each company and express your dismay at their support for efforts which will, ultimately, result in a reduction of the customer base.