question
Question from chris on 1/20/2013:

I just watched Joe Biden be sworn in as VP on TV, and the event was preceded by a Catholic priest from Georgetown give the "blessing", per the VP's request. Why would a priest agree to "bless" the pro-abort VP's swearing in? Are Georgetown priests oblivious to the scandal involved? I guess this qualifies as another "business as usual" moment in the political correctness department.

Dear Chris

The priest from Georgetown also celebrated Mass in Biden's home before swearing him in. Why? Because in my opinion many of the bishops and that priest in particular do not truly believe that Christ is present in the Eucharist. Thus they do not think they are bound to defend Christ from sacrilege.

That is the real scandal.