etopic pregnancy
Question from worried mother on 1/24/2013:

I am worried about the syptoms I am having due to pain. I have not started my cycle. I was excited to think that we would be having another child yet now I am worried about this pain in my back on left side. There seems to be no way of saving an etopic pregnancy and now I am fearing the worst! What can I do? What does the church teach? Do I wait it out or do I go into the doctor? I worry about them terminating the pregnacy or wait at home & just let God take care of it. Please help me understand the chuch teaching.

Dear Wondering

There is no way I can ask a doctor for an answer to your predicament. What you have told me is simply too vague. You need to see your doctor who can determine the best course for you.