Previous question from 4-23-2013 titled "Sin"
Question from JP on 4/23/2013:

Dear Judy;

At the last election for President of the United States of America, Obama, who clearly believes in abortion, was the peoples choice,

He even believes if a baby survives the assult and lives, the baby has to lay there and die, since the mother didn't want him.

Only the Good Lord knows what else he believes in...

His opponent was a Morman, who does not believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God, so therefore, he is not a Christian.

Also, when he was Gov. of Mass., he signed into law same sex "marriage". He also believes in abortion.

When he was running for President, he was put to the test. He said he had changed his mind on these issues (???)A little late for Mass. wouldn't you say?

My question:

Wouldn't it have been a sin to vote for either one? In my opinion, we did not have a choice.

Sincerly, JP

Dear JP

Supporting acts of violence against human dignity is intrinsically evil. That is Obama.

Being a Mormon is not intrinsically evil That is Romney

You can see that as Catholics we do not condemn people but witness to them regarding the true Church; however intrinsic evil is another matter and therefore voting for Obama is a sin.