RE: Abortion/Fox News
Question from JP on 5/5/2013:

Dear Judie;

Thank you so much for alerting us about the up coming program regarding abortion on Fox News tonight, and tomorrow.

The people HAVE to become educated regarding the killing of little babies. My heart bleeds for them, but I am certain that these little souls will go directly to Heaven

The mothers that are allowing this; some of it will sink in, and others won't. But at least they will know the facts, and be aware of the severity of this "crime"

Thank you again for alerting the public about this program tonight. I know I will watch it....

I thank the Good Lord that my husband also agrees with me on this subject.

Sincerely, JP

JP

You are welcome. The expose on Gosnell is still available on the Fox News website under SPECIAL REPORTS.