morning after pill.
Question from rachel on 9/27/2013:

I just saw a commercial for the plan b/morning after pill that is now available without a prescription. Does this pill as an abortificant? It makes me want to cry when I think of women taking a pill after having sex just because they want(and this is quoting the commercial) "no embarrassment, no judgment..." As if embracing life is ever an embarrassing thing.

Rachel

I had not seen that ad, but nothing surprises me these days. And yes, the morning after pill can abortion a baby prior to the baby implanting in his mother's womb.

So what we can surmise from the ad is that being pregnant, being a mother with child, is an embarrassment and could lead to others frowning on our actions. So the alternative is to take the chance of killing your own child. Now that is chemical warfare.