Re: Confused
Question from Paul on 10/3/2013:

Hello again Judy,

The local Church in our state often promotes advertisements for day trips to our local casinos; however; Cardinal Dolan recently and I believe correctly expressed his disapproval for any more casinos in New York, because of the obvious social problems that will soon follow - sort of like with abortion and birth control. But when the casinos are there, the Church gives a thumbs up fior the advertisement and look the other way approach?

Paul

Paul

If I may be so bold, a casino and taking a trip to one is not in the same category with child killing which is what abortion is and what birth control can be.

To my mind, there is nothing wrong with casinos; what is wrong is people's inability to practice self control.