Confession
Question from DAS on 1/17/2014:

I am home sick and I would like to have a priest hear my confession on the phone. I know that this is a one to one sacrament, but I am contagious now and don't want to spread germs. Can this happen if I promise when I get better to go to confession?

DAS--

I am sorry, but confession cannot be given over the phone. It must be done person to person. Just call the rectory, explain the situation, and ask for the priest to visit you. Priests are used to sick calls and will do what they can to avoid your germs while still offering you the sacraments.