Philosopher?
Question from kathleen on 4/4/2014:

A few moments ago on Fox News I heard Bill O'Reilly saythat Jesus was a philosopher. I don't agree. Jesus was our Savior and Redeemer and a Teacher. What do you think? Also, based on what Mr. O'Reilly has said about his book "Killing Jesus", for example, Jesus never said anything from the Cross because it was physically impossible for him to speak, I do not want to read his book since it contradicts the Bible's account of the Crucifixion. I think Bill O'Reilly is sincere, but, nevertheless, sincerely wrong. Am I missing something?

Kathleen

Bill O'Reilly is a cafeteria Catholic who has said that the pre born child is a potential human being! So he is about as Catholic as Joe Biden.

On the subject of Jesus, he is trying to sell a book and not being honest with his audience because he wants to appear to be appealing to all "the folks" as he says. O'Reilly has an ego as large as the USA so take his comments about Christ and the Church with a grain of salt.