Additional mysteries of the rosary
Question from Fr. Leo C. Kinney on 6/11/2014:

I have heard that there are three additional sets of mysteries to the rosary: parable, miraculous, and peaceful. These three added to the traditional three (joyful, sorrowful, and glorious), plus St. John Paul II's luminous mysteries, would give seven sets of mysteries, one to pray each day of the week. Are there any such sets of mysteries? Do they have an imprimatur from the Church?

Fr. Kinney--

In addition to the traditional sets of mysteries you mentioned, the only set of mysteries that I am aware of having official approval of the universal Church is the luminous mysteries, promulgated by St. John Paul II in Rosarium Virginis Mariae. Any other sets of mysteries may be promoted at the local level with the permission of an ordinary for his canonical territory, but they do not have the approval of the universal Church.