Revelation...End Times
Question from Renee Beecher on 11-08-2012:

Dear Father, Could you explain the events of the end times and wine signs of the Antichrist? There are so many lost sheep that have gone astray. We need to have hope in God and not in man. Could you please recommend that EWTN does a series on end times and the Antichrist? We need to be informed...time is of the essence. Thank you and God Bless, Renee

Answer by Fr. John Echert on 11-12-2012:

Perhaps the best known prayer by St. Francis Assisi is this:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury,pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Father Echert