- Economic Development. That all may promote authentic economic development that respects the dignity of all peoples.
- Christian Unity. That Christians of diverse denominations may walk toward the unity desired by Christ.
- Elders. That the Church and society may respect the wisdom and experience of older people.
- Collaboration in Evangelization. That priests, religious, and lay people may work together with generosity.
- Respect for Women. That all cultures may respect the rights and dignity of women.
- Vocations. That many young people may accept the Lord’s invitation to consecrate their lives to proclaiming the Gospel.
- Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
- Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.
- Media. That the media may be instruments in the service of truth and peace.
- Mary’s Guidance. That Mary, Star of Evangelization, may guide the Church in proclaiming Christ to all nations.
- Unemployed. That the unemployed may receive support and find the work they need to live in dignity.
- Faith in Europe. That Europe may rediscover its Christian roots through the witness of believers.
- Sports. That sports may always be occasions of human fraternity and growth.
- Lay Missionaries. That the Holy Spirit may support the work of the laity who proclaim the Gospel in the poorest countries.
- Refugees. That refugees, forced by violence to abandon their homes, may find a generous welcome and the protection of their rights.
- Oceania. That Christians in Oceania may joyfully announce the faith to all the people of that region.
- Mentally disabled. That the mentally disabled may receive the love and help they need for a dignified life.
- Service to the poor. That Christians, inspired by the Word of God, may serve the poor and suffering.
- Peace. That the Lord may grant peace to those parts of the world most battered by war and violence.
- World Mission Day. That World Mission Day may rekindle in every believer zeal for carrying the Gospel into all the world.
- Lonely people. That all who suffer loneliness may experience the closeness of God and the support of others.
- Mentors of seminarians and religious. That young seminarians and religious may have wise and well-formed mentors.
- Christmas, hope for humanity. That the birth of the Redeemer may bring peace and hope to all people of good will.
- Parents. That parents may be true evangelizers, passing on to their children the precious gift of faith.
... From the Vatican